One of the many things that make us proud about our company is that we carry the top skincare lines any great esthetician could ask for to give the most excellent services to their clients.
Today, we are going to guide you through the basic routine on of your three premium brands, France Laure.
If you want to know more about the brand’s collections, check out our previous post.
A little history
Since its beginnings, France Laure has distinguished itself from other skincare products for being an elegant, natural, and innovative brand that maintains on it’s products the philosophy of providing proven results and dazzling effects.
First designed in Paris in the 50’s, it came to North America in 1970, when the beauty industry was on the rise. Then, the creation of the head office in Montreal made it a product internationally know, and to these days, it keeps being distributed worldwide and sold only by beauty experts.
For its high efficient products, their formula has remained unchanged.
Customized to suit every type of skin, and crafted for both men and women, it blends all natural ingredients to respect the environment, adjusting to the European industry standards.
France Laure created a fabulous collection. But to get the most out of the one that best adapts to your skin type, you also must follow an easy routine, available in any color of the collection you chose:
- First of all, use the Cleansing Milk, applying it on your face, neck and décolleté every night and every morning. Rinse abundantly before the next step.
- Apply the Floral Toner every time after the facial cleanser over the same areas you did before.
- Every morning, before applying your makeup, get some Day Cream over face, neck, and décolleté.
- Do the same every night with the Night Cream.
- Apply the Exfoliant after cleansing every 2 to 3 times a week and after rinsing, apply the mask. Let it act 20 minutes, rinse again, and keep using the toner and the day/night cream.
- Finally, the Aqueous Serum is used daily after the floral toner and exfoliant and after the mask.
You can find these and much more France Laure products at our web page, as we are the exclusive British Columbia distributor for the brand! Please get in touch with us if you need help on deciding which France Laure products you should get for your business.