For many years, waxing has been the preferred hair removal method of most clients in the esthetics business. And it is not hard to see why: a high-quality wax doesn't only provide long-lasting results, but will reduce the pain to a minimum, will exfoliate the skin without damaging it, and will diminish the quantity and growth time of body hair.
Because here at Breizh we focus on distributing the BEST brands only, we are proud of our premium waxing line, Cirépil, by Perron Rigot.
For over 70 years, Perron Rigot has innovated the waxing market, with their expert's team laboratory in France, patenting more than 20 kinds of waxes including the first stripless wax, the first hypoallergenic wax, and the first low-temperature wax.
If you are joining the world of happy waxing with us, we recommend the following premium classic waxes:
- If you are already a Cirépil fan, you must know their most famous product, Cirépil Blue. With its ultra fluid gel texture, is everyone´s favorite as it's capable of handling every type of hair while maintaining its fluent consistency throughout the treatment
- If you have clients with sensitive skin, the best wax you can provide them with is the Cristal Ocean. It's transparent and scent-free complexion is designed to get rid of any irritation for a perfect treatment.
- And for extra delicate areas, the best wax to use is Cristalline. Also designed for sensitive skin, this hypoallergenic wax will prevent you from getting any uncomfortable reactions that could irritate your client's skin.
- The Cirépil Ease wax is specifically designed for clients with dry skins and thin hairs. With coconut oil as one of its main ingredients and its creamy texture, it removes even the shortest hairs while leaving a fresh sensation in your skin.
- As its name indicates it, Escential Rose will surround you and your client in a flower fragrance with relaxing effects. Ideal for short and hard hairs, its flexible texture is ideal for recently shaved skins.
- Cirépil Forte is designed for the toughest hairs to get. Use this honey textured wax with almond oil do the hard job and get rid of your clients' coarsest hairs!
- If you are looking for an all-purpose wax, the Eurose is the ideal product for you. Its easy to apply texture will help you do any kind of depilatory job in every type of skin in a quick and efficient way, making sure not to leave any trace of wax residues after the treatment.
- Formulated with micro-crystalline and mica, Nacrée Blanche adapts to the length of all hairs. Its creamy gel texture and luminous reflection make it a beautiful pearly white wax to use in any skin type.
Now you know all our awesome waxes, but don't forget we are here to offer supplies and tools for you to cover the full depilatory treatment!
The Cirépil Blue Lotion is an essential part for before and after the treatment, as it's a gentle lotion low on alcohol that will cleanse your client's skin for their safety and comfort.
Before applying any wax on the skin, be sure to apply the Jasmine Depilatory Oil with a cotton pad to moisturize the area you are working on. This will prevent any possible damage and irritation and will leave a soft sensation for all skin types.
After performing the perfect treatment, don't let your client go until you have applied the Post Wax Refreshment Gel in their skin. Its fluid texture makes it ideal for a leg massage, as it provides a cooling and soothing sensation for the rest of the day.
For when you are applying the wax, Cirépil has created the smoothest and most practical Non-Woven Strips. As they are pre-cut, it will save you save time and material, while its size makes them ideal to use in every area of your client's body.
And to keep your working area free of all messy situations, the Protective Heater Collars will get all the residues of wax you may accidentally drop from time to time, making it way easier to clean your heater after a long day.
If you have questions about which is the best wax for your clients, we invite you to check out catalog out and to contact us regarding any further questions. Remember we are always here to help :)
Hope to see you soon around here,